Welcome to the Asian Art Circle

Welcome to my little archive about the fine art sectors within the different countries of Asia. My father used to tell me that art is like a river, constantly flowing down a mountain path, sometimes splitting into different genres that stem off and create their own movements.



For me, art is one of my most elusive passions. As a writer, I've loved finding myself in new destinations across the continent, visiting private galleries, museums and universities has been an utmost pleasurable experience. Learning about the artistic cultures of old, as well as the curious tastes of more modern generations has been fascinating to say the least.

(Photographed is Yayoi Kusama, a personal favorite artist of mine, who's psychedelic style has earned her the name, Queen of polkadots.)

0 comments